

On the way home from work, I called my brother to nag him once again to send photos of his daughter. For heaven sakes, the girl was born 3 weeks before Lexi and I have only seen one photo of her. It was back in JANUARY when she was 3 days old that he e-mailed a picture. As the conversation progressed, I tried to convince him that he & his wife should start a blog. They don't live near any grandparents or many family members, so it is a great idea. Plus, then I could stop nagging him. One of the selling points I mentioned was that everyone could keep up on her latest news.
THAT is when he started laughing. He said everyone knows every little thing about Lexi and that I have done more than a great job at the information flow and photos. I guess we are on opposite ends of the spectrum, but I still think he should e-mail a photo at least every 2 months. Is that too much to ask? So, Mr. Never Send Photos of your Daughter, I'm posting these pictures for you. I know you were dieing to see Lexi in this cute little outfit!
I vow to continue nagging you & our other brothers who live near you until you are motivated to send a photo. Yes - simply e-mail a photo. We'll work on getting you a blog later (cowgirl themed b/c that fits).
No comments:
Post a Comment