







The idea of going to Disney for Lexi's birthday actually came from a co-worker. Lots of people in Florida take their kids to the parks for their birthdays, but she specifically told me how much her babies enjoyed going on their first birthdays. She said they were in complete amazement. It is magical. I thought about it for a while and wondered just how much Lexi would enjoy it.
I wanted to do something special for her birthday, but the only kids she knows are at her daycare. None of our friends have kids. No matter what, our apartment is way to small for a party. I talked to Steve about going to Orlando a few months ago. We thought it would be fun to go to Animal Kingdom since that is the one park we had not been to.
All I have to say is that we all thoroughly enjoyed it, especially Lexi. She was mezmerized by everything and didn't even stop to take a nap the whole day. The only complaint I have is that the park was only open from 9am to 5pm and it wasn't nearly enough time. We didn't even get to see one section of the park. I guess we must go back (good thing we live in Florida - there are a few perks).
No comments:
Post a Comment