Lexi is babbling more than ever and her compression and vocabulary in Spanish and English has really increased. Of course, I can never think of many when I want to blog about it, but here are a few that come to mind.
Her English Words:
Banana ~ nana
Hello ~ ewo
Bye
Dog ~ dug
Arf (high pitched - she does this over & over whenever she sees a dog like last night at the restaurant)
Her Spanish Words:
Agua (water)
Gato (cat) ~ gaddo
Beso (kiss)
Leche (milk)
It isn't easy for me to report on her Spanish skills, because it takes me quite a while to figure out what she is saying. It was over 2 weeks for me to figure out gaddo wasn't just babbling it was gato. She could be saying even more, but I am not recognizing it. Poor little Lexi.
No comments:
Post a Comment