
Great Granny Lou

Great Grandma Law
For the past few days, Lexi has been carrying around a test print of Granny Lou's party program. On the front of the program there is a picture of Granny that she points to and sings/says, "Happy to You, Granny!" She has also been sifting through old pictures and can pick out Granny almost every time. I figure that this is the best preparation for our trip to the BIG Party in Virginia.
Last week, I realized that both of Lexi's living Great Grandmothers have a birthday this month. Not only that both of them are our fathers' mothers. That is about where the similarities end though. We all know it is Granny Lou's 90th birthday. As for my grandmother, she has always claimed to be 29. I am guessing that she is near 80. Granny Lou is also very involved in the community and her family. My Grandma is a bit of a hermit and quite anti-social. I guess that can happen when you are a rancher in the mountains of Idaho (I haven't seen her in 10 years). Anyway, this is the birthday month for Lexi's Great Grandmas. --Happy To You!
No comments:
Post a Comment