Monday, January 21, 2008

Just Because






I hate to admit this, but I haven't posted any videos lately because I lost/misplaced the memory card for my camera. I have been stuck using the little 16 mb one that came with the camera. Videos fill it up too quickly, so I didn't take any. Since Lexi's birthday is coming up, I realized that I could no longer just wait until it shows up. I had to buy a new one. Fortunately, I discovered that the prices have really come down and I got a 1 GB for about $20. There will be lots of videos now.

I am posting some of the photos & a video from this afternoon. We had fun messing around with the camera. I took lots of video clips of her singing. Here is Ring Around the Rosies & the ABCs:


Ring Around the Rosies


ABCs

*If you have problems with the videos, just double click on them & it will take you to YouTube to watch them there.

No comments: