Friday, December 19, 2008

Sitting on Santa's Lap


We went to see Santa at the mall this morning. We got there a little before ten, which was before Santa and his photographers showed up. We were first in line. Lexi has been looking forward to seeing him and has mentioned several times that she "will not cry at Santa." Of course, she told him that she wants Princesses. When they handed her a pair of cheap maracas, she looked at me with a confused expression and exclaimed, "these are not princesses." I chuckled and told her that he'll be bringing her princesses to the house on Christmas day.

Right after we were done, we headed to the theater to see The Tale of Despereaux. She first saw the trailer when we were at Madagascar 2. I told her that it comes out on Uncle Chris' birthday. Since then, the two have gone hand-in-hand. I knew I'd have to take her to see it on the first day. Jordan fell asleep right as it was starting, so we were able to enjoy it.

No comments: