Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Getting Sandy

Last night, Lexi & Jordan's step-cousins arrived from Canada. Lexi and J had already gone to bed, but were so excited to meet them this morning that Lexi kept asking if she could wake them up. About 7am, I decided to let her out of our room to see if they were awake. They had just gotten up, so the fun began. They ran around the house getting to know each other and exploring all the things that Grandma Margie & Papa Malcolm have.

After breakfast, everyone (except me - I have LOTS of work) headed down to the park and pool in their neighborhood. Lexi & Jordan must have had a thrilling time because they came back beaming. After lunch, almost everyone headed out to the coast. I had to bow out again because of work and Jordan had to go down for a nap.

When they came back, Lexi was covered in sand and talking a mile a minute. Apparently, they had so much fun that she didn't want to leave. She asked if they could go back tomorrow. Once I saw their pictures, I was able to visualize how she got so dirty. You can see it too:





No comments: