
Swim Lessons did not start out so well yesterday. In fact, Lexi was trying to talk me out of taking her. First, she told me that she does not like Chandler (her teacher), which I know is not true. Then, she told me that he wasn't feeling well and wouldn't be there (where does she get this?). When we got there, she was fine because her friend, Camden, was taking his lessons. As soon as his lesson was over, she started crying and started negotiating with him. By the end, she was doing well though. He even asked me if we were on lesson 4. I told him this was lesson 3. He was surprised and told me that he was just about to say that he was impressed by how well she is doing for lesson #4.
After her time was over, Miss Tiffany and I took the kids to the waterpark. All the way there Lexi tried to tell me that she ONLY swims for Chandler. When I tried to get her to swim, she pouted for a while. I got her to jump to me a few times and then bribed her with the promise of going out for ice cream after dinner if she would swim to me. Well, that worked. Suddenly, she decided that she LOVES swimming. She wanted to do it over & over & over again and can't wait to show her dad & Chandler.
No comments:
Post a Comment