Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Souvenir Shop


I was planning to just post these pictures, but when I was uploading them for this post the last one inspired me to write a little something about the kids.

My mom has made several comments to me about how well my kids do in Souvenir Shops. Mainly, it is because that they don’t beg for every item in there. It wasn’t something I planned or even expected. I guess it stems back to when Lexi was little and I would let her touch or hug everything she was interested in at stores. When she asked for something, I would tell her that Santa might get it for her. Now, when she really likes something she gives it a hug and says that Santa might buy it for her. She also asks me to take a picture of her hugging things. It is actually fun to go into stores with the kids.

Elmo Ride

Little Polar Bears

Polar Bear Cave

Souvenir Shop

No comments: