

We went to the church Christmas party last night. Of course, I wanted us all to dress a little festive. The kids got to sit on Santa's lap. Lexi asked for a My Little Pony. Jordan was just happy to get a candy cane from Santa.
We ate dinner and then heard that announcement that all the Primary kids needed to come to the stage. I didn't know Lexi was going to be part of the performance. I thought they might sing. I didn't have a chance to prepare her. She even missed the practices. All I can say was that she was quite entertaining. Next time, they probably will not put her in front. She certainly put on a show by smiling and waving at us, playing with her halo, turning around to see the kids behind her, playing in the curtains off to the side, walking around the girl next to her to peak into the manger, and lifting up her shirt several times. People were cracking up. Finally, the last song was one that she knew. She perked up and sang beautifully while standing fairly still. **I tried to get a lot of pictures and video, but the lighting ruined most of them.
With Paige's Friends






Christmas Program (Lexi in the lower right hand corner)
No comments:
Post a Comment