Monday, January 18, 2010

Chargers' Day


Yesterday morning, we went to Papa Malcolm's church to hear him sing. Then we headed over to a little store that has Chargers stuff. We decided that morning to watch the playoff game. Of course, all of the gear was on sale so I got Chargers shirts for Lexi and Jordan (next years sizes). Lexi wanted to get one for her dad, but I explained that he is a Dolphins fan. The rest of the day she told everyone that she is a Chargers fan, but that her dad likes the Dolphins which is funny because she was not interesting in watching the game at all. For the first half of the game, she went to the dog beach with Papa Malcolm and Aunt Paige. The second half of the game, she just kept asking if we could watch or do something else. Now that I think about it, that is probably a good way for a true fan to handle a big loss.

No comments: