Friday, March 05, 2010

Kid Ventures


We came back in time for me to focus on a huge work deadline. In addition, my mom & step-dad decided to put their house on the market, which is tough because we are living in a house that has to stay immaculate and we need to leave every time someone wants to see it. Their realtor scheduled an open-house for other realtors on Wednesday, right before my work deadline. I needed to take the kids to a place where I could work & they could have fun. I found Kid Ventures online and decided to try it. They have a bunch of different play areas surrounding a cafe with free wireless. I took the kids & Paige there. It was a little pricey, but perfect. It is a nice option for those crazy deadline days that happen about once a month.







No comments: