Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Swim Lessons


This year, I have been teaching Lexi to swim. Partly because it is cheaper than hiring someone else to do it, partly because her amazing teacher from last year is in Texas, and partly because he was such a great teacher I felt I could copy his method. It is working out very well and she is coming along better than I had hoped. The only draw back has been the record setting cold temperatures. How can one get motivated to go to the pool when the highs have only hit the low 60s? It is HORRIBLE. Can you tell we've been living in the South for a long time? I actually miss the heat.

Fortunately, the sun came out this afternoon so we went down to our community pool and had a lesson. I would love to take more pictures (with my real camera instead of my phone) and some videos, but it is tough enough to help 2 kids swim.

No comments: