Monday, March 07, 2011

Uncle Chris' Wedding


My brother, aka Uncle Chris, has announced that he is getting married. Lexi is very excited to be getting a new aunt. Unfortunately, we can't make it to the wedding. I don't have the money to buy three plane tickets to Montana. Also, I am really not up for a road trip seeing that we'll be doing one on our move back to Texas soon. Plus, I have too much work to function normally much less take any time off.

I have tried to explain to the kids what is happening and make them feel like they are part of it. Today, Lexi decided that we should draw pictures of the wedding. She drew the picture below. I drew the one below that. Honestly, mine really captures the spirit of our side of the family - poor Julia probably has no idea what she is getting herself into.


No comments: