Sunday, April 03, 2011

Silly Socks


When we were living in Texas, I heard one of my friend’s daughters talking about silly socks. My friend explained that she has a hard time getting her girls to put socks on and keep them on. She started buying “silly socks,” ones with lots of colors and characters on them, and it helps. I thought it was a cute idea. I had never bought any for my kids because I am a little picky about matching.

After that, I started picking up a few here and there from the dollar bin at Target. Mostly, I have the kids wear them at night. Lexi and Jordan love them and it is true, they actually keep them on, which is saying something since Lexi is definitely a barefoot queen. Last year, I discovered that Michaels also has silly socks in their dollar bins. Their socks seem to be a better quality. While Jordan and I were out running errands yesterday, we picked up a few. Lexi went shopping with Grandma & Papa, so we got to pick her socks out too.




No comments: