
Ever since last year Lexi went to Pirate Camp last summer, she and Jordan have been talking about it and wanting to do it again. I was actually very disappointed for the price, so I told them that we would run our own in Texas and invite friends. I figured that it was the best way to make sure it was fun and that paying for all the crafts & pirate stuff for all the kids would be cheaper than the one she went to.
We invited a few friends & started our week long summer camp today. As you can see, we had eye patches, swords, hats, and tattoos. We even had tuna sandwiches for lunch. We also learned about two of the most famous pirate islands in the Caribbean, which I happened to have been to both – Nassau, Bahamas and Haiti/Dominican Republic. We talked about Blackbeard and taught them a fun song (see video below). Everyone enjoyed it and we’re all looking forward to doing Pirate Camp all week.







Warning: video not the greatest...
No comments:
Post a Comment