Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Church Talent Show 2011


Our church had a talent show this evening. They have been passing around sign-up sheets for the past few weeks. Lexi asked me if I would sign her up. They had the option of doing a display or performing. I signed her up for a display. I knew there was no way I could take the time to work on a performance with her. She wanted to perform, but settled for doing artwork. I told her to make pictures of pioneers, since July is the month we celebrate them. Plus, our friend is running a pioneer summer camp for the kids this week. I think the pictures look great. She got lots of compliments and even a gold medal. We enjoyed watching the performances although none of them were outstanding and some were definitely not very good. Perhaps next year, we'll try to put one together for her.



No comments: