
The neighbor kids like to come over to play in the backyard. They often come through their back gate and into ours. Lexi and Jordan are always excited to have fun. It works out well for me, because I can hear and see what they all are doing while I am in the kitchen and basically anywhere downstairs.
This evening, I heard a bit of additional excitement and running around. I went out to see what was going on and they pointed out a bunny. Somehow, a wild bunny had found its way into our yard. The poor thing got chase around a little and tried so hard to hide. They weren’t trying to hurt it or even catch it, but they did want a closer look. I took a few photos and then had the kids come into the house so he could try to make a proper escape.
No comments:
Post a Comment