This afternoon, Lexi and Jordan decided to put together an Easter surprise for me while I worked on my computer. I had no idea they were doing. I just thought they were having fun coloring at the table. They brought it up to me. I had to take a picture because it was just so sweet. They even drew colorful eggs for me and put one of the clay art projects from school in the bucket. They crinkled a paper to act as tissue paper. Lexi said she felt sad that I didn't get an Easter basket. When we were in California, my mom always made sure I had one.
Don't feel sorry for me. I have been very spoiled. My mom sent me some very nice Easter gifts this year (a juicer & a blender), but the kids noticed that they weren't in a basket. We are also going to have our dinner with a bunch of good friends. What more could we ask for?

No comments:
Post a Comment