Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Fall Harvest Party
For the past few days, Lexi has complained about not feeling well. The kids spent the weekend with their dad and she threw up on Saturday. I didn't really know what to think about it because Lexi gets car sick rather easy. Steve took them up north (about 45 minutes away) to meet his new girlfriend and her kids. They went out to eat at Red Robbin. It was after eating that Lexi threw up. I thought it might have been the car or the food. Jordan started throwing up tonight, so now I know it was the stomach flu. I text Steve today & he has it too.
This morning, Lexi was really whiny. It is so difficult to take days off of school in Texas, so I hate to waste them. She also had her Fall Harvest Party. Kids should never have to miss the fun days of school. I promised her that I would send a note letting the teacher know what was going on. Right before lunch, I got a call from the nurse saying she wasn't doing well. I don't think she was that bad, but she had already had her party and now had an excused absent from the nurse. Lucky for her. She brought home the above craft with a picture of her and I holding hands. I'm thankful for our relationship too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment