First thing this morning, Lexi asked me to take a video of her singing a song she heard yesterday at school. She wasn't very confident with the words and actions, but it was cute.
The kids were very excited about Valentine's Days. We had several friends drop off little treat bags for them yesterday and today. Sadly, I didn't manage to take pictures of those. I did happen to take pictures of Jordan and Lexi this morning opening the package from Grandma Margie and the books that I gave them. I got the books from one of the class fund raisers at Jordan's school.
Ready for school
I went to Lexi's school to have lunch with her today. She has been asking me to go for a while, but work has been too crazy. I just knew I had to go today because I would be going to Jordan's school for his Valentine party. I took a picture of Lexi with Melissa, her best friend (from school).







No comments:
Post a Comment