Wednesday, December 24, 2014
Christmas Eve PJs
My family has had a long tradition where we get to open one present on Christmas Eve. It is never a surprise to what it will be. It is always PJs. That way, we look nice for pictures on Christmas morning. I ended up making the kids' pj pants today using material that they picked out about a year ago. They were happy though and it was a bit of a surprise because they didn't see me making them. I think they had forgotten about the fabric. In fact, I have been working so hard lately that I didn't think I would be able to carry on the tradition this year. Yesterday, their dad called out of the blue and asked if he could see them. I realized it would give me a chance to make pjs and prepare for Christmas. Lexi & J spent the day with their dad who we hadn't seen or heard from in several months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment