We planned a lot of activities and travel for today. First, we stopped at Buc-ee's (of course) to get snacks and take a picture with the Buc-ee statue. Our first fun stop was at the Comal River in New Braunfels. I've been wanting to go for years, but I was a little worried about doing it with two kids. I figured this would be a much better way to try it out. It was amazing and we'll be doing it again.
After the river, we went to a nearby park to have a picnic. Don't let Eden's expression fool you, the food was tasty especially since we were starving. Eden definitely has her dad's talent of pulling weird faces for pictures.
After lunch, we headed up to Wimberley to go to the Blue Hole Regional Park. Man, the water was cold, but the swings were a HIT.
Alma took a few turns too
Alma with the kids
Dinner at a BBQ place in Wimberley. Boys on one side of the table and girls on the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment