Monday, January 15, 2018

Primary Fun


From age 3 to 12, Mormon children attend primary. They have about an hour of class with the kids that were born the same year as they were. Then another hour with a group of classes. For our ward/congregation, this includes ages 8 to 12. Lexi is quickly coming to the end of her time in Primary. Since I am the secretary in Primary, I thought I would take a few pictures for her to remember. She has been with most of these kids for the six and a half years that we have lived here. A few of them moved in after us, but for the most part they know each other very well.

In the picture below, the kids are putting stickers on their teacher, Brother Christiansen. They were given stickers when they sang beautifully and reverently. The game is called Singing Rash. They get to give their teacher a rash when they are singing well.



No comments: