Friday, September 15, 2006

Driving Me Crazy

Last night, Lexi was fighting sleep more than usual. She wasn't feeling well (another cold thanks to daycare). Every time I got her to sleep and laid her in her crib, she would force herself to wake up. After doing this three times, I just left her there for a while. I went in the next room to play on the computer so I could listen to her. At first, she was just babbling. That turned into whining then whimpers. When I went to check on her, the above picture is how I found her. She was standing there with a big smile, so I grabbed the camera.

She is still not feeling well today and I can already tell it is going to be one of those days. Between madly cleaning the house for the appraiser (oh yeah - we have a contract!) and taking her to work with some very tight deadlines approaching, I'm sure I'll be pulling my hair out by the end of the day.

No comments: