Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pile of Pacifiers

For the past few months, Lexi's pacifiers have been disappearing into a black hole. I had no idea where they were going. Between work, the car, my office, and her new found mobility, I thought we would just find them here or there and did not make a huge effort to search. A few times during the night, I would hear what I though was her tossing one out of her crib.

On Saturday, I decided to look around her room for them. The last place I looked was under her crib, figuring that they could have bounced under there. I was surprised to find a pile of about 6 near the post by the wall. The sneaky little devil likes to snuggle her face into the crib bumper in that corner. She probably spits the pacifiers out and then rolls on them until they squeeze between the mattress and the post. Now every night, I put 3 pacifiers in her bed so that when she wakes up, she can quickly put one in and go back to sleep. Guess what... every morning there are at least 2 of them in the pile spot. One black hole mystery has been solved. Next on this list is finding out what happens to the lids of her bottles.

No comments: