



Several times a year (especially during the holidays), I make goodies for Steve to take to work. This month, I thought it would be fun to get Lexi involved. Since she loves coloring, painting, and using a glue stick, she would be interested in decorating cupcakes, right? What was I thinking? She was only interested in licking the icing off of the first one and eating candy corns.
We made the cupcakes in the evening and cleaned up just in time for her dadda to get home. He told me that I created a monster. The sugar rush had her running around like an insane kid. I managed to get her to eat dinner and then she was off to destroy the house. She attacked my closet and then the linen closet. When I finally got her into bed, I heard her singing and talking to herself for about half an hour. Hopefully, the affects wear off before she wakes up this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment