
Lexi is REALLY in to having things match including table ware (plates, forks, cups, etc), anything around the house, her clothes, and her clothes with someone else. She loves wearing the same color as someone else (like me, my mom, Paige or Jordan). Of course, she LOVES completely matching outfits, which is quite difficult when you have a boy and a girl. I try to make an effort at Christmas time at least when it comes to their PJs. This year, I got them GAP pjs (thanks to a coupon from Steve's Cousin Claire). Lexi is thrilled and Jordan just enjoys getting caught up in her excitement.

3 comments:
You guys look so cute. Can't wait to see you......1 more week.
Love You
They really are soooooooo beautiful. The perfect models!
Just another way these girls are identical in personality!
I made the mistake of buying matching table ware from Target. They had the bowls and spoon/fork sets, what was I thinking?
Post a Comment