
I had planned to put Lexi in pre-school this year, but it didn't work out. The YMCA is affiliated with a great one. She was going to go 2 days a week from 9:30 am to noon. Unfortunately, on the day we went to sign up, I found out that they decided to increase the price by a lot. I am not worried about her missing out on anything. I mainly wanted her to go because I know she would enjoy it. However, I just can't afford it, so we are doing our own thing. We are doing reading lessons and we go to the YMCA four days a week. They get to play outside with other kids for 2 hours.
I am also going to try to sign them up for different activities. This month, they are doing a mother's morning out program on Fridays. They are supposed to do crafts and gymnastics. Yesterday, they were the only ones there, so the teacher let Lexi run the show and she chose gymnastics the whole time. I am a little disappointed by that, but Lexi is a natural leader and this happens. Next month, we'll try something else. At least they had fun and got a lot of exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment