Sunday, October 31, 2010

Primary Program 2010


This morning was the primary program (a.k.a. kids' program) at church. They had the sunbeam class (four year olds) speak last. Lexi got up and did a great job. See her explain what she is going to say in the video below. After their talks, the leaders had the sunbeams line up against the front of the stage to sing. There were two microphones set up and they placed her directly in front of one of them. She leaned over and sung her heart out. Then, the whole congregation sang I am a Child of God. She continued to belt it out into the microphone, so she could be heard above everyone else.

I literally laughed so hard I cried. My mom & sister were laughing too. Good thing everyone was singing because we were almost rolling in the aisle. I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. Someone's kid always has to entertain at these things and today it was mine. Everyone commented about it and several people said they enjoyed seeing us laugh like that.



No comments: