
Lexi and Jordan spent last night and today with their dad. I told her that the neat thing about spending this holiday with her dad was that I was sure he would forget to wear green. She would be able to pinch him a lot. She wasn't so convinced it would work. I let her know that I was going to pack her bag with green pjs, a swimsuit that had green on it and her St Patty's shirt. I told her when she woke up in the morning, she could start pinching him if he didn't have green on. She was quite excited to carry out the little plan and managed to keep it a secret. According to her, it worked just as planned.
They had a fun day and got to go swimming in his apartment pool. Her hair is messy, but not bad considering that I did it last night and she went swimming.
No comments:
Post a Comment