We went to the water park this morning to meet up with some church friends. We didn't get to stay long though, because Jordan started swim lessons today. Since Lexi was already in her swimsuit, she hopped into their hot tub. Actually, when we got there Jordan's teacher, Darby, took him over to the pool and I lingered near the house to talk to Darby's mom and another friend from church whose daughter's lessons are before J's. Lexi ran over to the pool with Darby & J. A few minutes later, she came back to tell me he wasn't cooperating or listening like he should be. Lexi is definitely an oldest child. She has the weight of the world on her shoulders and feels too responsible. I wonder if Lexi is even worse given the fact that she is the daughter of an oldest child. I went to the pool & Darby was handling him perfectly. I shouldn't have been surprised, Darby is an oldest child too.


No comments:
Post a Comment