Tuesday, June 19, 2012

News about Aunt Paige


Papa Malcolm is in town this week.  He took us out to dinner last night at Cici's Pizza.  We had a good time.  He told us that Aunt Paige and Vicky are planning on getting an apartment together.  Lexi was thinking about it today again and is very upset by it.  She doesn't understand why Paige would move out of her mom's house.  I've tried to explain in a nice way that Paige is 25 and feels like it is time.  Lexi just doesn't think that is right, especially since she is leaving her cat behind.  Lexi has told me that she plans to stay with me forever.  I just smile.  Sometimes, she tells me she'll be my neighbor because she wants lots of pets and I don't.  She was quite upset for about 20 minutes today.

Later, she decided to set up a little dinner table in her room.  She wrote a note asking if she could eat in there and sent Jordan to give it to me.  I said it would be fine as long as Jordan could join her.  They had corn on the cob downstairs and then ate their sweet potatoes there. 




No comments: