Sunday, September 16, 2012
Nottingham Ward
Since Uncle Clay is in town, we wanted to go to church with the Nottingham Ward. That is the old congregation that Clayton & I went to in high school. About half of them (mostly our friends' parents) still live here and go to that ward. Lexi and Jordan enjoy going there too because our good friends are there. Here is a picture of them after church with Camden.
Clayton enjoyed seeing and catching up with people we knew 20 years ago. One of his good friends, Stephen, is still there too. After church, we went to see Stephen's house that he designed and built himself. After the tour, I shuffled the kids out and went home. Clayton stayed to have a nice long talk. I hope that helps him decide to move back. The kids sure liked having him here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment