Today was the Primary Program at church. Once a year, the kids put on a program instead of normal services. It is usually in October, but our congregation is so large that we are going to be splitting next month. There are 170 kids between the ages of 3 & 12. Each class (split up by age groups) goes to the podium. While there, each child gets to say a line into the microphone. Then the kids sing songs between the classes. I happen to teach one of the CTR 5 classes (kids that were born in 2006), so I was up on the stage too. There are 2 CTR 5 classes and Lexi is in the other one. Lexi did a great job. Her line was "I know Jesus loves me because I live in a beautiful world." The kids got to come up with their own lines and that was her response to "I know Jesus loves me because...."




No comments:
Post a Comment