We have had to chill out this week. I have a HUGE deadline coming up (300 page proposal). The kids have been entertaining themselves for the most part. They have been playmates and even put on matching clothes this morning.
They decided that they wanted to have a picnic for lunch. I laughed because it is crazy hot outside. I made their lunches while they set up the blanket and lawn chairs in the back yard. I don't even think they were out there with their picnic for 2 minutes before the heat got to them. I told them that they could move it inside.
Later in the afternoon, they were looking for something to do. I made a little joke that they could clean the house. I guess it sounded fun to them. They vacuumed the downstairs and then I heard them struggling on the stairs. I had to snap a picture. What teamwork!


No comments:
Post a Comment