Tomorrow is the last day of school for Lexi. I didn't really plan on taking a picture today until I noticed that she happened to have on the same outfit that she wore on the first day of school. I thought it would be neat to do a post with both pictures.
The picture above with the braid is from today. The picture below with the pig tails is from the first day of school. Looking at the pictures, I see that the biggest difference is that she hasn't been in the sun much lately. Her hair was lighter and she had a tan back in August. She will be back to that soon enough since summer is here. No matter how much sun block I use, she'll look like the below picture soon.
This just reminds me that the year certainly flew by. I'm willing to bet that summer will be over too quickly too.


No comments:
Post a Comment