Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Another Doctor Appt

Lexi had to get her last hepatitis shot today. She is now 18 lbs & 12 oz. Last week, when she saw the doctor for her cold, she weighed 18 lbs. I knew she had gotten bigger quickly, but that was quite a jump.

At the end of her visit, while we were waiting to schedule the next appointment, Lexi enjoyed trying to grab their Halloween decorations. They had them hanging from the ceiling, so wherever I stood she was grabbing. Then, the nurse came out and put an "I was brave sticker" on her. She also handed Lexi 4 other stickers. Why did she do that? Doesn't she know at Lexi's age she only sees them as something to put in her mouth? When waitresses & waiters give her crayons, I figure that they just don't know anything about babies, but the nurse?

No comments: