Monday, October 09, 2006

New Tooth on South Beach

Lexi marked her first morning on South Beach (Sunday) with another new tooth. The top left tooth decided to make a grand entrance. Lexi didn't sleep well our first night there and I wasn't sure if it was because the a/c vent was blowing right on her pack-n'-play or because she was in an unfamiliar place, or what. The first time she woke up screaming, I wrapped her in the blanket and put her back down. The second time, I carried her over to our bed. She was there about 4 hours. She slept fairly well but I didn't despite the very quiet neighborhood. In the morning, I fed her and discovered the new tooth.

Moving was an ordeal (as all moves are), but Lexi faired well. Saturday, I took her over to a friend's house (Sonja) where she was provided undivided attention all day long. She loved every minute of it and got some of the best naps ever. It was much better than packing and moving things to the new place.

Sunday she got to participate in the moving fun. I dragged her to the house and she tried to play with everything while I was trying to pack. Her dad and Uncle Jeff took things to storage and then we all loaded up and went back to SOBE. That evening, Jeff headed back to PSL and we went for a walk. Lexi fell asleep on the way home and had a great night.

No comments: