Saturday, May 19, 2012

Late Over Party


Last night, Lexi went to a birthday party for her dear friend, Avery, from church.  It was a perfect type of party called a Late Over.  It is where the kids get dressed up in the pjs and do lots of things that they would do at a sleep over, but it ends and they go home to sleep.  They even dropped the girls off after the party.  Lexi got home between 9:30 and 10 pm.  Of course, she was exhausted.  My kids rarely get to stay up late. By the way, I snagged these pictures off of her friend's mom's blog, all except for the last one.  That is a picture of the present Lexi gave.  I made skirts for Avery.  I don't have any money, so I am trying to put this new found interest (sewing) to use.  It turned out to be a cute pattern that I originally made another friend's birthday.  





No comments: