Monday, May 28, 2012

Water Park Popularity & Mishap


We went to the water park today and Lexi bumped into several friends from her kindergarten class.  I guess she doesn't have to be sad this summer about not seeing any of them.  She had fun playing with them, going down the slides, and swimming to the cave.  

Unfortunately, she had a mishap on the way back from the cave.  The CTR ring that Grandma Margie gave her slipped off of her finger (that is the second one that has done that).  The pool is about 5 feet deep where that happened and Lexi tried repeatedly to dive down and get it.  In fact, she tried so hard that she had trouble coming back up.  She yelled out for help and a man/father that was nearby got to her right before I could.  She was a little shaken up.  I had to explain that everyone, including Grandma, would rather have her sacrifice the ring before doing that to herself.  Maybe the life guards will find it in the filter.  
  



No comments: