Last night, we stopped at my friend Annette's house. We stopped there on the way up to the reunion too, which was nice because we don't get to see her & her wonderful family nearly enough. She lives near the end of a cul-de-sac. There are no houses around the circle, so it was a perfect stopping spot for the RV. There are also lots of trails for walking Travis and letting the kids run around.
This evening, we made it to Vegas. We decided to stay in the RV park at Circus Circus. We went into Circus Circus to have dinner. Lexi ordered spaghetti and meatballs. Suddenly, she realized that her tooth had fallen out. Fortunately, she didn't swallow it. I told her that Vegas has a strict rule - What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas. She put her tooth in my purse & we hoped to smuggle it out. I told her that I had a feeling that the tooth fairy pays less for teeth in Vegas. She is better holding out for a town that has a better economy. She decided to take that gamble and bet on San Diego.




No comments:
Post a Comment