Our church had their annual Trunk-or-Treat tonight. We got to wear our costumes and spend time with friends from church. For most of the night, Lexi hung out with her best church friend, Heather. They laughed and joked all night. Last week, Heather's mom and I had talked about costumes. Heather hadn't picked anything out yet. I told her Lexi wanted to be a peacock. Tonight, Heather's mom had told me that when Heather had heard what Lexi was going to be, she begged desperately to be the same thing. Her mom wouldn't let her copy though. I told her we wouldn't have minded. Heather was a rock star instead.
Lexi is very picky when it comes to candy, so she usually doesn't load up on as much as Jordan. I think she had about 1/2 as much as he did and she didn't mind one bit that I planned to throw most of it away. For her, Halloween is about dressing up and having fun.
Cotton Candy
Costume Parade
Cotton Candy Again
Heather & Lexi
Ready to go home









No comments:
Post a Comment