This year, I decided that I wasn't going to host any "birthday parties" and not just because I am turning 40 soon. It just seemed like too much right now. I talked to Lexi and she took it very well. She said she was fine with that as long as she got to bring a treat to school. I agreed.
Of course, I started feeling a little guilty and decided to have a movie night with some close friends. Since it wasn't anything big, I told the parents to drop off the kids, go on dates, and forget the presents. It evolved into more than I planned, but was still simple. I fed them pizza and we watched Brave. I also made a cookie cake and we played the spanking machine game. Plus, everyone ignored me and brought presents.
Cookie Cake
Spanking Machine
The birthday gang - Savannah, Kara, Camden, Cole, Lexi, Hailey, Abby, Kacy, Avery & McKenna















No comments:
Post a Comment