We went to Back to School Night this evening. We got there fairly early because parking is always a nightmare and because the school supplies are distributed from the gym. Running all over town to pick up school supplies can be such a pain. Fortunately, the PTA has an online order system. I ordered them back in the Spring. We got a big box for Jordan and one for Lexi to take to their classes. Most of the supplies are community property, so Lexi went around putting them into boxes for the teacher. I wrote her name on the stuff she keeps.
This year, Lexi has a fairly young teacher. She is in her late 20s or early 30s and is quite cute. She seems energetic an happy, which is always good. She taught 4th grade last year.




1 comment:
You all look so tan! While I'm out here in SoCal with a vampire's complexion!
Post a Comment