Thursday, August 22, 2013

Spoiled by Visiting Teachers


In the LDS church, each woman has two women that are assigned to look in on her and help whenever needed.  They are called visiting teachers.  Most of the time, that simply involves becoming friends, chatting, bringing meals when their ill, and being nice.  I happen to have extremely amazing visiting teachers.  I believe that special women were given to me because I am a single mom.  They really go above and beyond the call of duty in many ways.  Today, they stopped by for a visit.  One brought me chocolate and the other brought presents for the kids to help them get excited about school.  Lexi and Jordan got notebooks and fun pens.

Lexi decided to draw an owl picture to thank the one that brought the presents.  We know how much she loves owls.  


1 comment:

voldybear said...

I didn't realize she loved owls so much! I have some mustache and owl stuff I could send them.