Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School Prep




These pictures were taken this morning before we headed off for a day filled with school prep. Actually, just the morning was. Since we had to drop off her doctor forms/shot records and it is a rainy day, I decided that it was a good day to head to the mall for a little school clothes shopping. We had fun and found some good deals.

We got back in time for lunch and I made a peanut butter & jelly sandwich for her. I've been trying to get her interested in them all summer. She'll be taking lunches to school and they seem like the easiest choice. Unfortunately, she has always turned her nose up at them. I ended up coaxing, bribing, and forcing her to eat it, which means that if I send them to school with her they will NOT get eaten. What can I pack for school lunches that don't need to be kept cold?

No comments: