Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tooth Fairy Failure


Last night, the Tooth Fairy failed to do her duty.  Lexi was crushed.  I had to convince her to be patient with the Tooth Fairy and that this wasn't the first time it has ever happened to a child.  In fact, I am SURE it happened to me and several of my siblings a few times.  The Tooth Fairy has quite a lot going on this time of year.  Besides preparing for Christmas, it is hockey season up north.  She must be busy picking up all of those huge adult hockey teeth.

Lexi was given a little treasure chest for her tooth at school today.  This evening, Lexi decided to leave a note for the Tooth Fairy.  She wanted to make sure that she showed up and that she left the chest for next time.  I have a feeling that the Tooth Fairy felt bad about last night and scheduled the visit in her phone so she would be sure to make it later on tonight.

No comments: