Lexi had a great week. On Tuesday morning, when we walked her to school, I told her that I hope she has a great day. She said, "Of course I'll have a great day. I have the nicest first grade teacher ever!" As the week progressed, I began to wonder if the teacher has found her pet. Apparently, Lexi ran lots of errands for her every day. She walks kids to the front office and the nurses office. She delivers papers for the teacher. She was even sent out to gather the few kids that didn't make it back from recess one day. This makes me laugh. Last year, her teacher did not exactly appreciate Lexi's "mothering ways." I can see his point. He loved to treat everyone equally and didn't want to helping the ones that might need his attention. This year, she has a teacher that will put her to good use. Hopefully, they both have a great year.
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday - school spirit day






No comments:
Post a Comment