Friday, August 17, 2012

Morning Fun


The sleep over went well.  I think they were all asleep around 10:30 pm.  They had been watching a movie in their sleeping bags on the floor. Once it was over, I turned out the rest of the lights and had them be quiet.  It was a matter of minutes before they were all out.  

I started hearing noises around 6:30 am this morning.  I stayed in my room and listened while they played around until 7:30.  Then I fed them breakfast and they got dressed.  Avery brought her tie dyed t-shirt and jean shorts, so Lexi dressed to match.  They also wanted their hair done the same.  Savannah wasn't interested but wanted to pose too.  I set up the Just Dance game on the Wii.  Their friends have played it a lot at Gram's house (their Grandma).  I took them home about 11 am.  

  




No comments: